Have you found your perfect ring? You have no idea of your size? We are delighted to help you measure your ring size.
Here’s how to do it:
Take a piece of paper and wrap it around your finger, preferably around the thickest point. Mark the length on the strip and measure it. The circumference in mm (Bergeon) is your size. This is summarised for you in the following table. The table also shows you the equivalents in other measuring systems, as different brands use different sizes.
Be sure to consider the following as well:
- Measure your ring size at room temperature. The result can be affected if it is too cold or too hot.
- The ring size can often be different on your left and right hand.
- Fingers can become swollen or thinner during pregnancy or intense activity. Be sure to take this into account.
- When measuring for a wide ring, use a wide strip and choose half or a whole size bigger.
- Do not use the circumference of your knuckle to determine your ring size. If you do, the ring will be too loose.
Do you want to be certain about your ring size? Come to the store and we’ll measure it for you!